Horseback Riding in the Bridger-Teton National Forest
2 hour or 4 hour horseback riding trips with lunch, and all day horseback riding trips through the majestic beauty of the Bridger-Teton National Forest. You will experience amazing views of the Grand Teton Mountains as you climb higher and higher through the Aspen Tree Groves. Children must be at least 6 years old to ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
Riders will experience a great trail ride on friendly wonderful horses with amazing views of Grand Teton and valley views along a meandering river. We will follow trails with up to 500 feet of grade allowing you to get those amazing pictures to share with friends and family while experiencing a real trailside on trails exclusive to horses. Children must be 6 years old to ride.
• Bridger Teton National Forest, Wyoming
• Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding, 16985 Buffalo Valley Road, Moran, WY 83013
Departure Point :Heart 6 Ranch Road, Heart 6 Ranch Rd, Moran, WY 83013, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Horseback riding in the wide open National Forests and Parks. Automatic social distancing and plenty of fresh air on our horses and trails.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.