Horseback Riding in the Capulines
Los Capulines is a community where they have deep-rooted traditions and their way of life is totally rural, this gives a special touch to the tours that are guided by local people. At the same time it always accompanies another guide that gives technical aspects of horses and nature to complement the route. The remoteness of the community has allowed the natural environment to be preserved and a horse ride through this place at any time of the year is an experience that will take you out of the routine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of horses and their equipment
- Lunch - All our tours include food at the end of the activity
- Insurance based on NOM 011 TUR
What's excluded :
In a protected natural area called Cerro de Jocoque and Cerro de Santa Rosa we will ride through hills, streams and a dam or rock, we can see the way of life of people in the communities of this area, enjoy nature, learn to ride a horse and listen to some stories of the place.
Departure Point :Aldama 108A, San Juan de la Vega, 38101 San Juan de la Vega, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Indicate in reception that they expect a transport, since the transport will ask there for our clients Wait near the reception 50 minutes before the time of the activity.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Horseback ride without transport 1/8/2020 - 10/30/2021
Cavalcade with transport 1/8/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Horseback Riding 1/8/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.