Horseback Riding in the Hungarian Puszta, takes you far beyond your expectations
An unforgettable equestrian experience on the Hungarian Southern Great Plane, the Puszta or European Pampas, very different from any other riding paths in Europe. Explore this untrodden rural idyll of open wide meadows, sandy tracks, mystic forests, wilde game and stunning flora & fauna, while cantering for several kilometres at time. Feel the endless freedom of no fences or limits on the back of your horse. Immerse with the sounds, the colours and smells of nature far off the beaten tracks and experience the serenity of an exceptional spot on the Hungarian country side.
Either you are a beginner or very advanced rider, experienced guides adapt the tour to your very personal riding ability. Live an adrenaline's experience while galloping over the wide open lands or discover the first introduction to the the exciting world of horseback riding. Select one of the equestrian packages of 1.5h, 3h or 4.5h and you will live unforgettable moments.
per adult from
90 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- Use of saddled horses
- Water for the Riding tour
- Experienced Tour Guide (hungarian, english, german)
What's excluded :
- Transfers bookable latest 24h in advance from Hotels/Airports/Trainstations/Busstations
- Accommodation at Homoki Lodge (bookable in advance due to availability)
- Lunch or/and Dinner at Homoki Lodge (bookable anytime)
- Meeting point for your transfer to Homoki Lodge
Departure Point :1: Homoki Lodge, Ruzsa, Tanya 592, 6786 Hungary
2: Budapest, Hungary
3: Szeged, Hungary
4: Mórahalom, 6782 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, train station, bus station or from any wished destination within Hungary or nearby countries within a distance of 500km’s. Transfers have to be booked 48 hours in advance, charges apply.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Homoki Ride LIGHT is suitable for nonriders and novice riders (1.5h)
- Homoki Ride MEDIUM is suitable for novice riders and intermediate riders (3h)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.