Horseback Riding, Joshua Tree Forest, and Buffalo Tour
Our tour takes us to higher elevation where the beauty abounds. As we climb, Joshua Trees, some over 600 years old blossom into a magnificent forest. Within this forest lies the Historic Grand Canyon Western Ranch. After your Western Breakfast, their Cowboy Guide will lead you to your saddled horse where you’ll mount for this hour-long scenic peaceful ride. During your ride, you’ll pass by their Buffalo corral and view these superb animals.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Horseback Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mask, Gloves & Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meadview, Meadview, Arizona
Once owned by a notorious 19th-century gunfighter, this Old West-style resort on a secluded cattle ranch is 10 miles from the rim of the Grand Canyon, 2 hours from Las Vegas. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to ride on a western horse and see the icon of the west, the buffalo, roaming in its natural environment. All the horse rides are designed for beginners; the horses are gentle and well trained and suitable for all ages. (age 9 and over). Comfortably seated in your authentic western saddle you will follow your guide through the Joshua Trees lining the historic Mormon Trail and up to Buffalo Point. You will have the opportunity to photograph wild buffalo and panoramic views of Spirit and Iron Mountain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Our tour takes us to higher elevation where the beauty abounds. As we climb, Joshua Trees, some over 600 years old blossom into a magnificent forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolan Springs Art Gallery, 16011 N, Pierce Ferry Rd, Dolan Springs, AZ 86441, USA
As we begin the return trek, we make a short stop at Grand Canyon West Art Gallery, the home of Native American Jay Tschudy whose one-of-a-kind artwork are done in the mediums of wood, stone, clay, copper, brass and steel are found on display in the finest stores and galleries across the country. The works of other local artists are featured as well along with one of the most comprehensive and accurate gem and stone collections to be found.
This half-day experience is worthy of a novel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Laughlin Visitors Bureau, 1555 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029, USA
2: Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce, 314 London Bridge Rd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403, USA
3: Powerhouse Visitor Center, 120 W Andy Devine Ave #2, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup/return generally in valetSeparate surcharge for pickup/return from Las VegasPickup confirmation required 1-2 days prior to departureAirports
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to Availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.