Horseback Riding Migrino Beautiful Beaches!
HORSEBACK RIDING MIGRIÑO BEACH
Come and enjoy this wonderful experience.
If you really want to ride a horse on the beach when visiting Los Cabos, Migriño beach is the ideal place to enjoy 10 miles of beautiful beach, feeling the breeze and listening to the waves of the Pacific Ocean away from the noise of the city in January-March season probably with a little luck, you can also see whales and also our horseman will take you to the hillside right on the beach to take you a spectacular picture. We guarantee a time of fun and relaxation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Chips & Soda
- Horseman guide
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee $20.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Migriño Horseback Riding
Come join us and be a part of this wonderful experience. If you really wish to ride a horse on the beach when visiting Los Cabos, Migriño Beach is the ideal place to turn that wish into a reality. Come feel the breeze and listen to the waves of the Pacific Ocean all while riding a trusting horse.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name of hotel or name of ship and time of arrival. Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Amigos Tours certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.