Horseback Riding on Easter Island
Join us on a horseback ride on Easter Island on an unforgettable tour!
We will be riding around the Island and exploring the most interesting ceremonial centers, in a ride of more than 3 hours that will allow you to learn more about the Rapa Nui culture and customs, in addition to seeing the most beautiful landscapes. Don't miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional Guide
- Horseback Riding
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Maunga Terevaka
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanga Roa, Hanga Roa, Easter Island
We will leave at approximately 9 AM or 3 PM from Hanga Roa to head towards Maunga Terevaka.
Stop At: Maunga Terevaka Es, con 512 m de altura, la mayor elevacion de toda la isla., Easter Island Chile
The highest volcano on the island, where we can get incredible panoramic views of the island with the ocean around. After exploring the place and having fun on horseback, we will return to our selected hotels. The duration of the group tour is approximately 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Suitable for adults and children, with and without previous experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required to make this ride.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.