Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert!
This experience is one that you will be talking about for many years to come.
A horseback tour of Migrino Desert and el Pozo de Cota Beach leads to a world class experience. Take the last tour of the day and the timing is perfect to watch as the sun sets over of Pacific Ocean. Simply amazing is the best that you can do to describe this one of a kind experience.
Groups are small but private tours are always available. Please contact us with questions.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beach & Desert Horseback Tour
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- There is a $20 per person park fee collected on the day of your experience
- Professional photos available upon request for an additional fee.
This is one you will remember forever!
Upon arriving you will be briefed and introduced to your well trained horse. The first section of the tour takes you through the desert of Migrino. Experience its rawness as you ride through dried riverbeds and Baja trails. Your private guide can tell you as much or as little as you want about the native fauna and history of the area.
The next section of the tour takes a beachy turn. Enjoy incredible ocean views as you ride through the desert environment on your way to a secluded area of the beach. Blue waters, white sand beaches and a nice ocean breeze welcome you as get closer. Follow your guide along the coastline watching for whales, dolphins, sea turtles and more depending upon season.
When it comes to bucket list experiences, it doesn't get better than this.
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is arranged after booking. Airports
- Los Cabos Airport, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities are covid certified safe. Please contact us with questions. Please check our website for current information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.