Horseback Riding Tour In Brasov - Ride Horses Through Fields, Forests And Hills
This is an unique experience that combines adventure with sightseeing and social interaction with the locals. Explore wild Transylvania from a horse, interact with locals. Adrenaline won't be missing. Great landscape, wild animals and gentle horses. Ride along a river, next to a fishing pond, through the forests, corn fields and climb the hills for impressive views and photo spots!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horseback Riding Helmet.
- Horse for riding.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Romanian Tuica.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Traditional Transylvanian Lunch.
What's excluded :
This is a horseback riding tour through the fields, forests and hills of Transylvania.
We drive to a ranch in the close proximity of Brasov (30 minutes).
Route is chosen depending on your horseback riding skills. Beginner to Advanced paths are available.
Before the ride you meet your horse and get basic horse riding instructions.
The horses are trained to walk in line, this is why beginners are also accepted.
A licensed horseback riding guide will lead the group.
Stops for photos and refreshments are planned along the route.
The ride lasts 3 hours. After returning to the ranch you will server traditional Romanian lunch and drink the "Tuica" or "Palinca".
A visit to a traditional Transylvanian fortified church can be included on our way back to Brasov.
Departure Point :Corpul T, Bulevardul Eroilor 25, Brașov 500030, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any location in Brasov. If you're accommodated further away please send us an inquiry for pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.