Horseback Riding Tour in Sierra Madre
Welcome to a hidden area where the jungle and the Sierra Madre meet. Rancho Capomo’s eco-tours on horseback is the perfect way to discover the wonders of nature. Las Palmas is located half an hour from Puerto Vallarta. The ranch is located on the hills of the Sierra Madre, in a river of crystalline water. The Ranch has excellent service, not to mention that this is one of the rides for horse lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup at the Pickup point
- Drop-off at the Drop-off point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Mexican Lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar, national drinks)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The route consists of riding by the river. All participants must descend from their horses to undertake a walk towards the mountain and towards the waterfall. We will cross hanging bridges and climb steps to reach the waterfall. Upon reaching the waterfall will be enough time to cool down in the water of the river. Once reached the waterfall we head for a sloping hill afterwards we go down and in this section is where you have to jog a little. Upon arrival at the ranch there will be a delicious meal, you can enjoy delicious fajitas or chicken with a rich guacamole and Mexican sauce prepared by yourself, handmade tortillas beans and rice. This is the ride you will never forget.
Duration: 3 Hours Horseback + 10min. Hiking.
Our Advice: This is a beautiful ranch in the middle of the jungle. Fresh, wonderful waterfalls, lush jungle, and mountain streams – what more could you ask for?
• Transportation from the pickup point to the Ranch
• Swimming at a waterfall (on season)
• Mexican Lunch
• Open bar (all national drinks included)
• Horseback Riding
• Mexican Cooking Class (Mexican Salsa and Hand Made Tortillas.)
What you should Bring
• Bugs Spray
• Suncreen – Not to forget
• Running Shoes
• Dry clothes in a backpack
• Bathing Suit / Towel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Our Tour Runs: All Week at 9:00AM to 3:00PM (At 3:00PM, you’ll leave the ranch for your hotel).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.