horseback riding viewpoint and river cocora valley
Beautiful horse ride with the greatest landscape view and greatest concentration of landscapes, visiting the mountains, palm trees, rivers, forests and with time for photos and walking.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rain tents
- Spanish tour guide
- insurance policies
- Cocora Valley tickets
- Jeep Transportation
What's excluded :
- English tour guide additional value
This spectacular horse ride in the Cocora Valley is one of the most beautiful since it starts from the town center and passes through an uncovered road «on land» sighting from there the top of the wax palm «Colombian national tree» passing at the entrance of the forest of palms, in this place is the famous willys and the beginning of the sight of a great adventure on horseback, you will go up through a special trail for horses a mountain that you see the most beautiful landscapes that the cocora valley offers in all its splendor, passing through the viewpoint of the wings continuing with a very beautiful step that is the canyon of the half mountain, this step is a path that has the half mountain that in the on the bottom is the Quindio River and on the top are the tallest palm trees. and also enters through the territory of the cloud forests which give way to see a transformation principle that allows tourists to see the differences between a forest, crossing the Quindio river in a section known as the “waterfall” small but extensive later it will give through the forest having the possibility of seeing birds coming to the virgin's rock.
• Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Departure Point :Salento, Quindio, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
For this ride you must wear long pants, closed shoe, hat or cap, please do not move before the time of departure as you could confuse and delay our team.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.