Horseback Riding, Zipline and Hot Springs Tour in Guanacaste
In this tour you will be able to horseback ride through the mountain side, fly through the air on a zipline and end the day relaxing at the hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Guanacaste by a bilingual guide at around 8 am to start horseback riding through the lush, mystic mountainside in the Sardinal zone. After that, at around 11 am you will start the canopy tour gliding through the blue skies.
At around 1 pm you will enjoy a Costarican typical lunch and departure an hour later for a volcano therapy mud bath and hot springs that will rejuvenate your entire body after a blissful day in paradise! At around 5 pm you will be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.