Horses and Quad Bike Half-Day Trip in Marrakesh
this tour gives ypu a chance to explore the history and sights of marrakesh in a unique way ; it is more fun to do things in deffirent ways and get rid on day to day time and enjoy your halfday .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- ATVS and HORSES safety equipments
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
This experience is already unique by the mix of horses and quads in once , we will start over from your hotel in marrakesh witha front door pick up heading to the palm groves or the palmerie gardens to start our experience by riding a well treated horses from the establish , you will get some informations and instructions to how to ride your horse easily around the palms and the hight atlas mountains views all around you for roughly one hour of riding and taking photos after a relaxing ride on the horses back we will move on to the next step which is the quad biking where you will have more fun and speed During this tour, we will take a break in a little village to stretch your legs, sip hot tea and enjoy Berber hospitality. At this point, the guides will be happy to show some of the best tracks & spots in the area. We also provide program explanations, equipment briefing, and training for driving the quads to ensure maximum safety during trips.
Accompanied by the knowledgeable guide team, and their detailed knowledge of the area, top-notch in-house maintenance and the complete reliability of our equipment, only a few lifetime experiences can beat this!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
BY SENDING YOU LOCATION ADDRESS WE WILL PICK UP YOU FROM YOUR LOCATIION Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Marrakech train station, Centre Guéliz Gare ONCF Marrakech، Marrakech 40100, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.