Hot Air Balloon and Yacht Day Tour in Seville
Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience. You will know our countryside from the air and our beautiful river.
Fabulous balloon ride through the Sevillian countryside where you will live the incredible experience of flying. This complete tour does not end here. Then you can navigate the Guadalquivir on a very exclusive yacht while savoring the world famous Iberian pork and a delicious rebujito. Come and enjoy this original pack to know Seville from the sky and from its river passing through its bridges through the center of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to the points
- Breakfast and tasting of Iberian sausages and typical rebujito drink
What's excluded :
- High-proof drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Province of Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Flying is in the DNA of the human being, since ancient times it has wanted to rise to the skies. Flying in a balloon is the first and oldest form of human flight. We have been flying in the same way since 1783.
We meet at dawn, to avoid strong winds, and start with the inflation of the balloon. It will be surprising how such a large element can fit in something so small.
When we inflate the balloon, we take off, and for 1h - 1.30h, we let ourselves be carried away by the wind. We know where we take off, but not where we land. By land, the support cars follow us, and when we land, following tradition, we toast with cava and proceed to the baptism of air.
Once the balloon has been collected, we return to the starting point, where a great breakfast awaits us.
We will send you a flight diploma, so that you remember this day, as well as a small video of the experience, so you can share them with friends and family.
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
We offer cruises on the Guadalquivir river on a 20-meter long yacht equipped to the last detail. We have 2 lounges, air conditioning, heating, piped music, bar counter, 2 bathrooms, upper terrace, covered stern, huge bow, professional equipment, led lighting, wifi. After you see Seville from the air, you can experience a different way of getting to know the city. We will offer you a high quality Iberian pork tasting and the typical rebujito drink of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Consulate General of Portugal in Seville, email@example.com, Av. el Cid, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Fun Ride Sevilla - Paseos en barco por el Guadalquivir, Muelle Nueva York, frente a, Costurero de la Reina, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children older than 7 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.