Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bath
Enjoy a Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the Georgian City of Bath and surrounding countryside. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky in one of our spacious, shared baskets.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
Minimum of two people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Potential Views of Bath Abbey
Pass By: Royal Victoria Park, Bath England
Views of Bath Park.
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Potential views of Pulteney Bridge
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Potential views of Royal Crescent
Pass By: The Owlery at West of England Falconry, The Grain Store, Newton St Loe, Bath BA2 9BT England
Views of Bath
Pass By: Bailey Balloons, Weston Road Royal Victoria Park, Bath BA1 2DS England
Flights with Bailey Balloons
Departure Point :Bath BA1 2DS, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.