Hot Air Balloon Flight from Cornwall
Enjoy a Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful countryside of Cornwall. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- Photos (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aerosaurus Balloons - Tours, Homeleigh Garden Centre Dutson, Launceston PL15 9SP England
Meet the Aerosaurus crew at Homeleigh Garden Centre, near Launceston.
Pass By: Launceston, Launceston, Cornwall, England
See the stunning countryside of Cornwall from the air. Beautiful landscapes of far reaching fields and forests, you may even be able to spy the coast if the wind direction is right on the day!
Pass By: Launceston Castle, Launceston PL15 7DR England
A magnificent Castle boasting of English Heritage with a 13th-century keep. Set in stunning grounds and treat to see from above!
Pass By: Tintagel Castle Castle Road, Tintagel PL34 0HE England
If the wind is right, you may fly near the coast and see the famous and iconic landmark of Tintagel Castle and bay.
Pass By: Golitha Falls, Off B3254, Liskeard England
Fly over this beautiful nature reserve, with a cascading waterfall in a valley filled with ancient oak woodland.
Pass By: The Hurlers (3 stone circles), Liskeard PL14 5LE England
View this isolated and remote grouping of 3 ancient stone circles, thought to have been erected in the Neolithic or Bronze Age and originating from the famous Bodmin Moor.
Departure Point :Cornwall, Cornwall, England
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of day and year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon but not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.