Hot Air Balloon Flight from Exeter
Enjoy a Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful City of Exeter and surounding Devon countryside. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky. Minimum of two people..
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of champagne
- Flight certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aerosaurus Balloons, The Hartnoll Hotel Bolham, Tiverton EX5 2EE England
Meet our Aerosaurus Crew at The Hartnoll Hotel in Tiverton
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Aerosaurus Balloons, The Jack in the Green Inn, Rockbeare. This ballooning venue is 4 miles east of Exeter on the OLD A30, follow Rockbeare signs off the NEW A30., Exeter EX5 2EE England
Meet our Aerosaurus crew at The Jack in The Green Inn, Rockbeare.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tiverton, Tiverton, Devon, England
Tiverton is a lovely English town with stunning surrounding countryside. See this from the air as you glide over the landscape below.
Pass By: Exeter, Exeter, Devon, England
Exeter is a lovely English town, with the river Exe running through as an estuary from the sea. A lovely place t launch from with plenty to see all around.
Pass By: Exeter Cathedral, The Cloisters, Exeter EX1 1HS England
An imposing Medieval Gothic building, famous for its high vaulted ceiling and astronomical clock. A magnificent example of ancient English architecture and a treat to see from the sky.
Pass By: Exmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park, England
If the wind is right, you may fly near this stunning natural park north of Tiverton. A beautiful landscape full of undulating hills, rivers and forests truly breath-taking.
Departure Point :Devon, Devon, England
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking there is a £50 surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Times vary throughout the year according to sunset and sunrise. Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.