Hot Air Balloon Flight from Tiverton
Enjoy a Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful countryside of Devon. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky. Minimum of two people.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of champagne Flight certificate Hot Air Balloon Flight
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aerosaurus Balloons, The Hartnoll Hotel Bolham, Tiverton EX5 2EE England
Meet our Aerosaurus crew at The Hartnoll Hotel in Tiverton, see the stunning landscape from the sky surrounding this beautiful hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Grand Western Canal, The Moorings Canal Hill Canal Hill, Tiverton EX16 4HX England
The Grand Western Canal is a long stretch of water that used to operate between Yeovil and Tiverton.
Pass By: Devon, Devon, England
See the stunning Devon countryside form the sky as you glide over lush green fields, rolling hills and beautiful forests.
Pass By: Tiverton, Tiverton, Devon, England
A lovely little English town in the heart of Devon, truly stunning from the sky with wonderful countryside surrounding.
Pass By: Exmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park, England
If the wind is blowing in the right direction you may even fly over some of the most stunning landscape in the UK Exmoor National Park, with miles and miles of gorgeous scenery to take in from above.
Pass By: Clyston Mill, National Trust's Killerton Estate, Broadclyst EX5 3EW England
A lovely little working,carming and rustic this Victorian flour mill iset in a pretty location on the River Clyst. The mill has multiple levels and is quite stunning to see from above.
Departure Point :Devon, Devon, England
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking there is a £50 surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Times vary throughout the year according to sunset and sunrise. Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.