Hot Air Balloon Flight over Marrakech with Traditional Breakfast
“Join us for a lifetime experience in Marrakech”
We invite you into the world of hot air balloons, a great and unique experience to observe the world from a bird’s eyes view.
Our balloons fleet is new, safe and comfortable.
Our pilots are very experienced with thousands hours of flight all around the world.
Our company is licensed and operates under the rules and regulations of the Moroccan Civil Aviation Authority. We carry a full passenger and third party liability insurance.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and Drinks:
- Beverages (coffee, tea, soft drinks)
- Transportation (pickup, transfer back)
- Insurance of passengers and their belongings
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Flight certificate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Have a very nice view during the sunrise and see how the sun is coming from behind the Atlas Mountains.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup or nearest area (in case the car access is not possible)Customer must give the hotel name in Marrakech In case Your hotel is not in the list, please just give the name and we will manage,
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor clothing and comfortable shoes (no heels, no flip-flops, no sandals). A cap or a hat, is, also, recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following all safety instructions of the Moroccan civil aviation, and we are have masks and all sanitizers available for our staff and for travelers for free, Our cars are sanitized permanently, Safety of our valued customers is prio 1
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.