Hot air balloon over Vilnius or Trakai, Lithuania
Vilnius is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and one of the few capitals over which you can still enjoy a balloon flight. Recently flights over Vilnius have been restricted due to the intensive traffic at the Vilnius Airport. Flights over Vilnius are possible if the wind direction is from the East, Southeast or Southwest and if the visibility is more than 5 km.
As for flights in Trakai – they leave an indelible impression to all who has seen Trakai Castle from above at least once, passing it slowly and proudly or who has „soaked“ their feet in the Lake Galvė.
Trakai is a very favorable place for hot air balloon flights, because here you can fly in any wind direction. Ballonns usually rise from the „Senoji Kibininė“ over the Lake Galvė or by the Trakai bypass and try to fly over Trakai Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Hot air balloon flight is about 1 hour. During flight you will see Vilnius old town and town. If you fly over Trakai you see Castle ant lakes, forests. The flight will be unforgetable.
• Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
Departure Point :Baltasis tiltas, Upės g. 9, Vilnius 09308, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up passengers form different places of Vilnius, hotels and meeting points. Meeting time is about 15 - 30 minutes before pilot meeting.Ports
- Vilnius International Airport, Rodūnios kl. 10A, Vilnius 02189, Lithuania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.