Hot Air Balloon Pyramids from the air
Flying in a hot air balloon is quite exciting, but what if you do it in the archeological site or the Pyramids of Teotihucán. You can take this early flight and get an impressive view of the pyramids, afterward you will enjoy great breakfast included in your experience in a very traditional Mexican place.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Buffet breakfast
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We will start this experience with a 50-minute hot air balloon flight through the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán. Most flights fly over the pyramids, although this also depends on the direction of the wind. You can observe this famous archaeological zone from above and enjoy a walking tour of the archaeological zone.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The second most important Catholic temple in the world. Just right after the pyramids. We will take you to the Basilica for you to take a look at this magnificent architectonic jewl.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, we can pick you up at any point within the city. Hotels or AirBnB adress are accepted.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.