Hot air balloon rides in the Czech Republic
Touch the sky from a hot air balloon! Enjoy the views of historical castles, wild nature and other panoramas of the Czech Republic, 3 000 feet above ground. Balloon Adventures will take you to one of their signature locations, 40–60 km out of Prague for a sunrise or a sunset balloon flight. Each flight takes about 60 minutes, whenever the weather allows. “With Balloon Adventures, it is not just an activity, it’s a life-time experience!”
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hot air balloon flight (60-80 minutes)
- Free transport from your Prague hotel and back
- Five stars services, refreshments before boarding and sparkling wine ceremony after landing
- Safety briefing before the flight and full insurance coverage
- On-board guidance by our professional pilots in English
- Commemorative aviator’s certificate
- On-board photos from your flight
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Konopiste Castle, Konopiste 1 Benešov, 256 01 Czech Republic
Our flight area is located about 40 minutes southeast of Prague, near Château Konopiště.
Château Konopiště has become famous as the last residence of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, whose assassination in Sarajevo triggered World War I.
Almost everytime we float above the roofs of the chateau, trying to spot the bear they have been keeping for years.
Pass By: Central Bohemian Region, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Each flight is operated just 40 minutes outside Prague, in the heart of Central Bohemian Region. Spot wild animals, wave at locals and touch the tree tops. Our pilots will make sure you'll bring unforgettable memories back home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be a minimum of 100 cm tall and accompanied by an adult
- Outdoor activity, please dress appropriately
- Flight confirmation of each flight is provided 1 day prior the flight by e-mail or phone call
- In case of a cancelation due to unsuitable weather conditions or insufficient capacity, you will be offered an alternative option or your purchase will be refunded in full amount. Once you have scheduled a flight, we require at least 3 days notice for cancelation. If you do not show up for your scheduled flight date, your booking will be forfeited.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight 110 kg per passenger or extra charges may apply
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Balloon Adventures Prague