Hot Air Ballooning including Champagne Breakfast from the Gold Coast
View a sunrise with a difference, whilst floating in a hot air balloon over the Hinterland. Breathe in the wide-open spaces and be amazed at the colorful spectacle of other balloons in the morning sky. After landing, enjoy hot air balloon pack-up games followed by a hearty breakfast with champagne at O'Reilly's Grand Homestead and Boutique Vineyard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach hotels
- Live commentary on board
- Insurance Levy
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off from Miami to Coolangatta
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast, 23 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
If you've always wanted to go floating in a hot air balloon, come and experience the best balloons and the best ballooning experience at the best price! Your experience with Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast with Champagne breakfast tour comes highly recommended, and is Australia's most popular balloon ride.
Arrive at the launch site to watch the spectacle of balloons being inflated at dawn before taking off gently to float over the scenic rim of the Gold Coast hinterland.
You will be flying with Australia's biggest and most experienced ballooning company, and with the newest state of the art ballooning equipment.
After landing, join the friendly team at O'Reillys Grand Homestead for a freshly cooked hot breakfast, with Champagne of course! Relax in historic surroundings and enjoy a freshly cooked full hot Aussie breakfast of bacon, eggs and sausage with fresh fruit platters, cereals, muffins and pastries, coffee, teas and juices. Time is allocated to stroll the landscape gardens, visit the Cellar door and inspect the Vineyard. A fantastic morning!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided
- Pregnant women unable to travel
- Please provide mobile number and email address at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.