Hot and cold G spots challenge
Like Ralph Waldo Emerson once said. Do not go where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Agenda is as simple as 2 + 2 first we’ll warm up hiking to our farthest destination, before descending into each cave we start with stretching, then exploration time and be ready for some squats, push-ups and more stretching ! More effort you put into these exercises more you’ll see and oh boy take our word for it, there is plenty to see ! Depending on your fit level we’ll see anywhere between 2 to 4 caves. So you’ll get some cardio/ work out day for sure.
We do caving often and we know there is nothing better than warm bath after half a day spent underground in humid and cool environment but than again bath sounds sooo boring. Unless you are in Iceland where you can just simply submerge yourself in a natural hot geothermal stream... Found in a beautiful valley up in the mountains, enjoining tasty Icelandic style hot dog prepared with a help of hot springs!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Fresh Icelandic style hot-dogs made on the spot
- WiFi on board
- Shiny gift to remember about us once you leave the island
- Helmets, crampons, headlamps, gloves
- Entry/Admission - Reykjadalur Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjanes Peninsula, Reykjanes Peninsula
We will visit between 2 - 4 caves not far away from Reykjavik, all depends on how well you'll move trough tunnels and how fit you are, some of them might involve some crawling therefore we will start with easiest ones and progress further
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Reykjadalur Hot Springs, Road No 1 to Hveragoi, Hveragerdi Iceland
Amazing spot to visit, submerge yourself in a hot stream at picturesque valley and charge your batteries with energy direct from mother nature
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick people in most locations at Reykjavik, Grindavik, Vogar, Sandgerdi, Gardur, Keflavik, HafnirAirports
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- reykjavik port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Heavy duty clothing that can get dirty while caving
- Hiking shoes recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.