Hot spring experience from Monterrey
Enjoy an Oasis in the middle of the Coahuila desert. Come relax in the waters of Termas San Joaquin, which spring from the earth and whose mineral properties of calcium, iron and phosphorus are said to provide healing properties to the body. The environment is family and fun, you will also have the opportunity to visit Exhacienda de Icamole, and the historic center of García.
It is recommended to bring a change of clothes for the exit of the hot springs.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation from Monterrey to Termas San Joaquin
- 1 regional meal
- Tickets where applicable
- Bilingual certified guide.
What's excluded :
- Nothing not expressly indicated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coahuila, Coahuila, Northern Mexico
You cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy an Oasis in the middle of the Coahuila desert
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Centro, Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in downtown Monterrey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- People under 12 years old cannot take the tour
- Adults over 60 years old cannot take the tour
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour
- People with obesity cannot take the tour
- People with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases cannot take the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.