Houses of Goa Saligao
The Goan houses have their own charm - People have often misrepresented the architecture as being Portuguese architecture. Each one of them has a story to tell - the reasons they were built the way they were, the rains they have witnessed, and of course, the stories that took place there. We venture on a unique mission with our series on Houses of Goa - to decode these secrets.
In this trail, we will visit Prominent houses in the village, and discuss the stories about the house. It will include some authentic local snacks. Apart from the houses, there will be stories about the village - It's Making, Visit the prominent places and local stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mae De Deus Church
What's excluded :
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mae De Deus Church, Piquen Morod, Saligao, Bardez India
Introduction to the Village and the beautiful features of the Church.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Mae De Deus Church, Chogm Rd, Muddavaddi, Saligao, Goa 403511, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.