Houston City Tour Plus Holocaust Museum Ticket
Take a 75 -minute panoramic guided tour on-board a double-decker bus. The city tour includes the downtown historic district, Toyota Center, Convention Center, Minute Maid ballpark, Market Square, Buffalo Bayou, City Hall, Heritage Society park, Midtown and more. After your guided city tour, pick up your day pass to the Houston Holocaust Museum & exhibits. Note: additional transportation services are not included.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- City tour & Houston Holocaust Museum ticket
- Map and Visitors Center Orientation
- Entry/Admission - Houston City Tours
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Holocaust Museum Houston
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Houston City Tours, 1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002-6909
Start your tour at the amazing Visitors Center, a Texas Cowboy themed center with genuine cowboy and historical artifacts. Great place for pictures and souvenirs!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
Next, discover Houston on a 90 minute guided city tour. See this historic and hip bar/restaurant and entertainment neighborhood in Houston.
Stop At: Toyota Center, 1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002-7130
Home of the Rockets!
Stop At: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Next, experience the best of Downtown Aquarium. Houston's Aquarium features sea life from around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
See this winding, 124-acre green space featuring views of the Houston skyline plus a fountain & a skate park.
Stop At: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
See the home of the Houston Astros.
Stop At: Holocaust Museum Houston, 5401 Caroline St Lester And Sue Smith Campus, Houston, TX 77004-6804
Our tour guide will give orientation and information about the Houston Holocaust museum
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Holocaust Museum Houston, 5401 Caroline St, Houston, TX 77004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alternate vehicle may be used to conduct tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.