This is an all inclusive package from airport pickup, to two full tours and airport delivery! Come and enjoy the greater Houston-Galveston area and let Joyride Houston be your private drivers and tour guides.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: George H.W. Bush Monument, Bagby St & Franklin St, Houston, TX 77002
Venture up to the monument depicting the beloved President and four stages of his life. Atop this hill, you have an incredible view of the Houston skyline.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
View the starting point for the city of Houston! Also hear how the bayou influenced the city during Hurricane Harvey.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Theater District, Houston, TX
Guests will view ballet, opera, dramatic and musical venues...
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
As the heart of the Convention and Sports and Entertainment Districts, this park is a must see.
Pass By: Houston Museum District, Houston, TX
Houston houses 6+ museums within a tight geographical area. This tour whets you’re appetite for more exploration as you continue to visit the city.
Stop At: The Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX
What a story to tell and a sight to see! The historic Seawall is where guests will hear the story of the storm of 1900 and the actual innovation of elevating the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Strand, 2100 Strand St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1633
Continue learning about the city of Galveston as it evolved in the 1800’s and survived the great storm of 1900.
Pass By: Grand 1894 Opera House, 2020 Post Office St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-2022
Built in 1894, the opera house boasted by having the largest stage of its kind!
Pass By: 1892 Bishop's Palace, 1402 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4938
Once a family home, it was donated to the Archdiocese of Galveston as the primary residence of the bishop. It now is owned by the local historical society.
Departure Point :800 Preston St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will coordinate 24 hours before pickup time to make sure guests are comfortable with the arrangements. Airports
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032
- Hobby Airport, 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061
- Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal 1, 2502 Harborside Dr, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.