Houston's Official Hop on tour
Houston's Official City Tour!
From the HCT Visitors Center, explore Houston on a 80-minute loop hop-on Houston sightseeing tour, which travels by double-and single deck unique open top buses to six stops around the city including Convention center, Minute Maid Park, Historic District & Market Square, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Heritage Society park, financial district, Midtown and more. Enjoy unobstructed views of breathtaking architecture and live onboard commentary, and simply hop off at any of the six stops to sightsee in depth. Experience Houston's most noteworthy attractions, sights and shopping areas at your own pace with this convenient Houston city tour. Alternate vehicles may be used according to number of passengers, weather or traffic conditions.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Second day FREE
- Professional guide
- Map and orientation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Houston's Official City Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 20 minutesStops on the Houston's Official City Tour:
Attractions on the Houston's Official City Tour:
- 1302 Dallas St - Visitor Center located behind Four Seasons Hotel at Convention Center area.
- George R. Brown Convention Center - Corner of Walker and Avenida Houston in front of Convention Center.
- Minute Maid Park - Outside Main building ( former Union station )
- Market Street - Corner of Travis street and Congress Street at Market Square.
- Downtown Aquarium - Main access at Aquarium Fountain
- Theater District - 1100 Bagby street ay Heritage Society building
- Midtown - Bagby park at Midtown ( Grey street & Bagby street )
Sam Houston Park / Discovery Green / George R. Brown Convention Center / Minute Maid Park / Downtown Historic District Market Square / Downtown Aquarium / MATCH - Midtown Arts & Theater Center Houston
Operates: Departure from Visitors Center at 10:00am - 11:30am - or 1:00pm 7 Days a week. The tour bus makes stops and passengers have the option to hop off for a few minutes explore and take pictures & hop on back to continue with your tour experience.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.