Hoverboard Flight in Jamaica
The sun shines and the temperature increases; the ocean breeze cools dawn your skin, the people throughout the beach watch breathless while you fly across the sky, curling and meandering in a small board boosted by the only power of water. That’s the way it feels to control a Hoverboard at the awe-inspiring settings of Ocho Rios Jamaica. The turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean will be your highways in this incredible adventure that is fun as it is safe. It’s that simple! Just listen to your personal pilot’s directions; buckle up your life jacket and get ready to fly over the ocean like a sea hawk with the wind as your only companion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Certified Instructor
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $10 Marine Natural Elements fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Strap onto the high-powered deck of a water-fueled hoverboard and shoot through the sky at heights of up to 30 feet (9 meters) on this high-flying adventure in Jamaica. You will pilot the latest creation of extreme watercraft with the assistance of trained professionals on this thrilling excursion. Head to the calm waters just beyond Jamaica's sun-drenched shores and meet up with your guide and instructor for the day. You can then get acquainted with your sensational contraption, which combines the power of a jet ski with the style and shape of a snowboard. Following a few quick tips, you will simply strap your feet into the bindings and hop into the water. Your instructor will control the throttle, so you can focus on balancing as the engine revs and you shoot out of the water. Hover above the surface before giving the signal for more power, then carve through the sky as you swoop and dive on your crazy, wet, and wild ride. When you're ready to come down, simply make a graceful landing and head back to the beach to relax.
Departure Point :DreamArt Photography, Jamaica, main st, Moon Palace Grande Resort, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weigh: 45 kg (100lb)
- Maximum weight: 150 kg (300 lb)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.