"How the metro was built"
This is an exclusive offer from the author of the tour. In 2 hours you will learn how the metro was built in Leningrad, visit 10 metro stations and touch the history of the city and the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
You will plunge into the history of the construction of the St. Petersburg metro.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.