Howe Sound Islands Cruise
Must be a minimum of 4 people to operate this tour. The Howe Sound Islands Cruise Tour departs Gibsons Harbour for a 2-hour exclusive tour aboard a 32-foot cruiser. Travel to Keats Island, the Pasley Island group of eleven Islands, Bowen Island, Hutt Island and cross over to Gambier Island to Halkett Bay, Center Bay and West Bay. From West Bay, the tour takes you to New Brighton and Port Mellon to the other side of Gambier Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Comfortable enclosed cabin cruiser
- Bottled water
- Transport Canada certified captain
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sunshine Kayaking, Mollys Lane, Gibsons, British Columbia V0N 1V0 Canada
Minimum of 4 people to operate this tour.
Pass By: Halkett Bay Marine Provincial Park, British Columbia Canada
Must be a minimum of 4 people to operate this tour.
Departure Point :Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.