Hpa An Half Day Mountain Bike Tour
Experience a guide bicycle tour through the beautiful local villages near Hpa An away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city. With your guide leading the way, you will paddle past some of the top sights and destinations, such as the Kyauk Ka Latt Pagoda as well as off- the-beaten path landmarks. This small-group bike tour with maximum of 4 travelers ensuring you see the sights with personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mountain bike with front suspension and helmet
- Drinking water and towels
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup
- Meet your guide at Hotel Gabanna Hpa An at 8am and you will be transferred to the starting point by a small truck. Your English-speaking guide will provide a safety briefing, and hop on your mountain bike with your provided helmet.
You will follow you guide to Kyauk Ka Latt Pagoda which located around 3miles or 5km south of Hpa An. Check put this beautiful pagoda lying on a rock, surrounding by an artificial lake and distant hills. You can take some beautiful photos at this gorgeous place.
Continue your journey to Lumbini Garden located at the base of Mount ZweKabin for photography. From here, proceed to Kaw Ka Thawng Cave, a popular sights among locals and travelers. Here, you will find many terracotta images of Buddha and engraved brick work. There’s also a cave where you can swim, although you’ll probably need a torch to get down to the water.
Finally, ride around Kayin Village. Listen to some tips and information from your guide about the lifestyle of the local people. Your tour concludes when you ride back to Hpa An and the driver will transfer you back to your hotel with a motorbike (selected hotel only).
Departure Point :Hpa An, Hpa An, Kayin State
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes, light t-shirts, short or quarter pants. Shoulders, upper arms and your knees must be covered when entering the pagodas
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.