Htaykho village day trek in Loikaw (Lunch Included)
The home of Padaung (long neck people) located in the Karan Hills area, near the State's northern trip. Three main tribes (all with quite similar names): the Kayan, the Kayah, and the Kayaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at Local Home
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local trekking guide
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Other Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loikaw, Loikaw, Kayah State
Arrival Loikaw airport or pick you up from your hotel, we will drive to Htay Khu village (Kayaw village). Welcome to Htay Khu community by a trained community guide. Short briefing on life in the village, start the tour itinerary visit the local church, the spiritual heart of the community.
And then visit the local museum, established by community members to collect, preserve and share their arts. Visit a local rice barn and learn about the story of coffins under the barn.
Walk around the village and join daily activities; Meet to local women, who crafts colorful Kayaw dress and weaving and make traditional Kayaw jewelry. Learn how to play bamboo guitar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel (one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.