Huaypo Lake and Salineras by ATVs
According to one of the local legends, the Sun God asked Manco Cápac that his twin sons accompany him in his decline. When they went to look for them, they discovered that the son who walked farther had become the Huaypo lagoon and the daughter in the Piuray lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation: One way & Return (return to the Plaza).
- Professional Guide.
- Safety equipment (Helmets and gloves).
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Salineras - S / .10
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Huaypo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Huaypo, Cusco Peru
Our tour will start from San José - Sector Bajo, to the viewpoint of San José, 5 minutes from the base. In this place we will have 10 minutes approx. to take photos and then continue our journey to the lagoon of Huaypo which is about 20 minutes.
Viewpoint of Mahuaypampa. We will be able to observe the wonderful view of the Verónica, Chicón and Pumahuanca snow peaks, apart from the agriculture and livestock of the town of Mahuaypampa.
Then we will go to Tiobamba which is 15 minutes approx. in ATV. The route consists of numerous slopes, beautiful landscapes and lots of fun.
Salineras (Salt Mines) - Here we will have 25 minutes of guided tour and we will also be able to observe part of the sacred valley and the sacred river of the Incas: El Vilcanota.
Then we will return to Tiobamba to continue our quad bike tour to the base that is about 25 minutes approx. and board private transportation to Cusco.
End of service
Once here, we will have 20 minutes approx. to observe the birds the flora and fauna of the area and for the explanation of the guide.
Laguna de Huaypo viewpoint
Laguna de Huaypo: Information and explanation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cusco: Pick up from hotel.Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.