Hudson Yards Retail Store Tours
Hudson Yards offers in a single structure the best of what leading-edge retail has to offer. We’ll guide your through its walking narrative. The stores are selected based on a seven-point evaluation process. The companies we visit provide an expert which ranges from CEO, Founder, senior executive or appropriate brand spokesperson. The tour participants benefit from insights, access and networking uniquely provided in an active and immersive experience.
We connect you with the technology, trends, and innovators.
We curate the stores and executives to create the narrative critical to your brand's objectives.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Hudson Yards: Merging Brick-and-Mortar with Digital
The newest shopping center in the city, Hudson Yards represents the state of retail today. A vertical mall that’s easy to navigate, it’s a remarkable riff on the concept of New Retail pioneered in China by Alibaba founder Jack Ma. From out-of-the-box mindfulness to participatory experiences to luxury brands reinventing themselves, Hudson Yards offers in a single structure the best of what leading-edge retail has to offer. We’ll guide your through its walking narrative.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.