Hue city from Da Nang Private tour
Hue is the capital city of Thua Thien – Hue Province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty. This is a famous historic site, where we have seen many beauties of Vietnamese culture since 1600s. Hue is romantic with peace and charm of Perfume River. Joining this tour, you will have an excellent opportunity to visit citadels, Thien Mu Pagoda and royal’s tomb. Hue is an ideal place for you to relax and enjoy atmosphere that makes you feel free and forget tiredness in daily life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Da Nang city center
- Private Car
- Mineral water
- Vietnam Tradition Lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs
What's excluded :
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang city then transfer to Hue. Famously being one of Vietnam’s seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Imperial City of Hue has long been a must-see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam. In this private Hue city tour, the first stop we will visit is Hue Imperial Citadel. The Imperial City of Hue was actually a walled fortress and palace belonged to the ancient city of Hue which was a capital city of the Nguyen Dynasty for 140 years. It was said to be protected by the two sand dunes as "dragon on the left, tiger on the right".
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
We continue our itinerary by taking a dragon boat trip on the Perfume River, get the poetic scenery from bank river and reach to Thien Pu Pagoda
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda ( Heavenly Lady pagoda), is an icon of Vietnam and as potent a symbol of Hue as the Citadel. The name of the pagoda came from a legend that an old woman once appeared on the hill and said that a Lord would come and build a Buddhist pagoda for the country’s prosperity.Thien Mu Pagoda was ranked one of the twenty most beautiful landscapes in Hue with the poem Thien Mu chung thanh, composed by the emperor Thieu Tri, inscribed on the stone stele set near the Pagoda gate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Tombs, Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Go sightseeing at Minh Mang Tomb,a complex of 40 constructions: palaces, temples, pavilions, etc. The Minh Mang Royal Tomb is the final resting place of one of the Nguyen Dynasty’s staunchest Confucians, whose reign represents the apex of Nguyen power over the country.Minh Mang tomb offers a balance of nature and structures that is unmatched among tombs in Hue. This balance between landscape and buildings reveals a lot about personality of Minh Mang emperor and characteristics during his reign.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dong Ba Market, Tran Hung Dao St., Hue Vietnam
The last stop in this tour is the biggest commercial center of Thua Thien – Hue province and the adjacent regions - Dong Ba Market. Apart from providing food and other goods, the market is also a must-see destination for visitors to buy local specialities.
We will end Hue city tour by Dong Ba Market scene. Our guide will take you back to your hotel lobby and say goodbye there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickup and drop off in Da Nang city center
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The price is not applied in holidays
- Minimum 2 paxs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you stay outside Da Nang City center or Hoi An city, surcharge will be applied
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.