Hue City Full Day Tour Small Group Tour
• Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
• Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
• Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
• Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
• Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
• Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- AC Mini-van, mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- In the morning:
8: 00- 8h15: Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to the boat station.
8: 15: Sight seeing in Hue city
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda( The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
By car: The car will bring you to visit another famous places in Hue city Tours:
+ Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ The royal Antiques Museum: A gallery of antiques displaying collection of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, court robes, head- gear and personal belongings of former Vietnam Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts and souvernirs can be found in Dong Ba market
In the afternoon:
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tours that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes: bánh Bèo, bánh khoái, nem lụi, bánh cuốn thịt heo, nem rán…
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
+ Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat ( non la). ( Non la- traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
+ Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
Departure Point :Hue City
Departure Time :
8am - 08:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return Detail :Hue City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.