Hue Imperial City Private Tour - Fullday
- Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An/Da nang
– Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van Quan, the highest point between Danang and Hue for a photo opportunity. Additionally, experience the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay
– Arrive in Hue city and begin with The Citadel, the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
– Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
– Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center.
-Visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng
– Back to the car and you will be dropped back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- bottled water
- private professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van Pass or Sea Clouds Pass offers an impressive landscape of verdant mountains and clear blue skies, overlooking Da Nang City, Tien Sa Port, Son Tra Peninsula, and South China Sea. Crossing over a spur of Truong Son mountain range between Thua Thien-Hue Province and Da Nang City, it stands at 500m above sea level, making it the highest pass in Vietnam. The 25 kilometre-long mountain pass is popular amongst thrill-seeking motorcyclists due to its winding roads, sudden curves and blind corners, while its lookout point offers gorgeous views of Da Nang Bay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lap An Lagoon, Nguyen Van Street, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Lập An lagoon (also known as An Cư Lagoon) is an 800-hectare brackish water lagoon in Hue and a part of Lăng Cô Bay, Phu Loc District, nestled between Hai Van Pass and Phu Gia Pass. Setting against the backdrop of magnificent Bach Ma mountain range and facing the beautiful Lăng Cô beach, Lập An lagoon is one of the remarkable natural landscapes in Hue, often described by travel lovers a place where mountain meets ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Famously being one of Vietnam’s seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Imperial City of Hue has long been a must-see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam. The Imperial City of Hue was actually a walled fortress and palace belonged to the ancient city of Hue which was a capital city of the Nguyen Dynasty for 140 years date back from 1805 until 1945.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Located beside the picturesque Huong River, Thien Mu Pagoda, with its ancient architecture, adds its charm to this beautiful natural setting. The sound of Thien Mu bell is like the soul of Hue, ever resounding over the Huong River flow winding its way in front of the Citadel to the sea, resonating in the hearts and minds of the people and of visitors to Hue, the ancient capital.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
The Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh's Royal Tomb is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
Plus, if the local tour guides are to be believed, Khai Dinh's tomb was purposefully designed to be difficult to visit. The tomb was built on the side of a mountain, and its inner sanctum is 127 steps up from street level, a fact that must have grated on the court officials who were required on pain of their lives to pay their respects to the late emperor.
Luckily, transportation to the tombs and a steady stream of tours ensures that visitors to Khai Dinh's tombs no longer have to suffer as those courtiers did. Read on to see how to experience Khai Dinh's final resting place with minimum trouble.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Da nang and Hoi anAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Phu Bai Airport, Hue Vietnam
- Tien Sa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.