It is a destination unparalleled by the landscape accompanied by much vegetation and path that is followed by walking and how to forget the final destination the lagoon that impresses locals and visitors
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Get to know the Humantay Lagoon, a jewel of nature on the Salkantay apu route. In this mirror of water of Mollepata (Anta, Cusco), diverse adventurous activities can be realized
In a destination like Cusco, where there is so much to see and know, it is common that places of great interest are ignored by most visitors. The list is long and includes archaeological zones, communities loaded with tradition and natural areas that move for their beauty.
Perhaps those spaces just mentioned in the tourist guides, are those that -in some way- encourage you to return again and again to the ancient capital of the Incas.
And it is nice to return, for example, to discover the Mirador de Cóndores de Chonta in Limatambo (Anta, Cusco) and, why not, the Humantay Lagoon (4 300 m.s.), the mirror of water that accompanies these words.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick them up from specific hotels and they are located in the center of the city, as far as distant hotels, the meeting point is the Rezocijo Square.
Departure Time :5/10/2019 - 10/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.