This place is excellent for taking photos, enjoying the landscape and the crystalline color of the lagoon.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Hotel
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch
- Entrance to Laguna Humantay
- Route guide in Spanish / English
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Horse service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Our adventure starts very early around 4:30 am to 5:00 am, boarding the tourist bus that will take us to the town of Mollepata on a trip of approximately 2 hours, passing before beautiful and picturesque villages such as Poroy and Limatambo. In the town of Mollepata (2900 masl) we will have a delicious breakfast and then continue by bus to the town of Soraypampa (3900 masl), from this place we will begin the hike up for an hour approximately to the beautiful Laguna de Humantay (4200 masl) .
This place is excellent for taking photos, enjoying the landscape and the crystalline color of the lagoon. In the afternoon we will return to the city of Cusco thus concluding the adventure .; After a time of visit and exploration of the place and the view of the Humantay mountain (5450msnm) in the Vilcabamba chain in the Andes in the company of our guide who will explain us about this magnificent place, then we will start the way back to Soraypampa where we will explore the Salkantay road (6271msnm) and the view of this sacred mountain the second highest mountain in the Cusco region. Then we will take our delicious lunch to later take our mobility that will return us to the city arriving in Cusco at approximately 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A day before the hotel pick-up time will be coordinated according to the location.The normal schedule is 05 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.