Humantay Lagoon Tour
The excursion to Lake Humantay, a popular day getaway from Cusco, offers natural wonders that are much more enjoyed while hiking, but arriving on your own can be difficult. This full-day guided tour includes the round trip from Cusco, tickets, plus breakfast and lunch. Everything is organized so you can enjoy the walk. Admire the panoramic views of the Apurimac River and Humantay Lake and learn about the Inca history of the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at the hotel in the center of Cusco
- Professional guide English - Spanish
- First aid kit and emergency oxygen
- Entrance Ticket to Humantay Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Extra horse to ride. (Optional)
- Other services not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will start the day with a delicious American breakfast.
Then go to Soraypampa, the starting point of the walk, and enjoy spectacular views over the Apurimac River. Follow the steep trails of Lake Humantay, located 4200 meters (13 800 feet) above sea level. With your guide to guide your steps, you will not need maps or an electronic browser.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
. Upon arrival, contemplate the sparkling waters of Lake Humantay and the glacier, and listen to your guide, who will shed light on the region's geography and Inca mythology. If you wish, rent a horse to explore the landscape (not included).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The collection of travelers is included in hotels near the Plaza de ArmasIf your hotel is located outside the center of Cusco, you must go to the meeting point, or contact us through WhatsApp or call us directly to inform us the name of your hotel, and send you a taxi with additional payment.We do not pick up Airbnbs if it is on Airbnb Be in the middle of Plaza Regocijos or (Plaza el Regocijo) Next to the small water fountain between 4:00 am and 4:10 am
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear shoe for long walk
- Wear hat and sunscreen
- Use walking stick
- Bring extra money in soles
- Wear a coat or warm clothes.
- In rainy season a water poncho.
- Carry water bottle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.