In our tour we can appreciate the glaciers of Salkantay and Humantay and appreciate the beautiful landscape that we will find in the mountains.
According to the villagers, the snowy Humantay is the youngest son of the Apu Salkantay, and they would be in charge of rationalizing and distributing the water that comes down from their snows to the populations that live at the foot of these impressive snow-capped peaks.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tourist transport roundtrip and return
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission to the lagoon
- horses (80 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Humantay Lagoon, the Nevado de Humantay and Salkantay
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
they are picked up from their respective hostels, as if from the main square
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.