Pumadventures Peru Tours offers high altitude ecotourism in the mountains, in complicity with nature, witness this new experience in the Andes. LIVE an authentic experience joining a group of explorers like you who seeks to achieve their dreams in the Andes of Peru.
per adult from
30 to 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Licensed Guide
- Entrance to Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Izcuchaca, Peru
Izcuchaca is a quintessential agricultural region, here we'll see small villages of adobe houses with thatched or red tiled roofs, fields of grain, and herds of cattle.
Stop At: Mollepata District 13170, Peru
Mollepata is a tourist destination that the traveler can choose, especially if he has an interest in rural tourism, in the long walks, and in the sighting of beautiful natural settings, but also, if you want to know some of the vestiges that pre-Hispanic cultures left to immortalize.
We will stop here to have breakfast perhaps have some time to explore this Charming Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salkantay Trail, Peru
Soraypampa is the starting point of the famous Inca Trail Salkantay-Machupicchu and Humantay Lake. After a few hours of travel we will arrive to Soraypampa and start our walk towards the Humantay Snowy Mountain.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Witness the magic of nature while exploring the Lake at Humantay Mountain, with amazing views of the mighty Salkantay guardian of Cusco City
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.