Humantay Lake Adventure - All included
The 1-day Laguna Humantay tour was for nature lovers who have a free day or visitors who arrive in Cusco and cannot take the salkantay tour 5 days / 4 nights, during this walk you can appreciate the flora and wildlife throughout our trip to the Humantay Lagoon and the sacred mountains or sacred Apus like Salkantay.
• VISITS: Mollepata, Soraypampa, Humantay Lagoon
• AVAILABILITY: Every day
• TOUR DURATION: 12 hours
• FREQUENCY: All year
per adult from
What's included :
- pick up from your hotel
- buffet lunch
- walk sticks
- oxygen assitance
- buffet breakfast
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- horse rent
- • Our tour starts at 4:30 am where we will pick you up at your receptive hotel, then continue with our journey in mobility until you reach the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
• Then we will continue our tour in the course of our walk we will see beautiful landscapes until we reach Soraypampa where we will begin with our walk to the Humantay lagoon that has an altitude of 4 250 m.a.s.l.,
• The walk lasts approximately one hour and a half, upon reaching the lagoon
Humantay will have enough time to appreciate the majestic wonder that nature offers us, where we will also have a demonstration of the offering to the sacred Apus and we can participate in that activity.
• Then we will descend to Soraypampa to take our bus to the town of Mollepata where we can enjoy a delicious lunch then we will continue with our trip, back to the imperial city of Cusco • Approximate arrival time 17:00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel in city center of cusco
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.