Humantay Lake and Mountain Bike Full-Day
This one-day tour is excellent for adventurers who like adrenaline and want to combine trekking and biking to explore the most important mountain in Cusco and the fabulous turquoise lagoon of Humantay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Roundtrip Tourist Transportation from cusco
- American breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Mountain bike ( equipment, helmet, gloves, protection
- Return to cusco.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
The driver will pass by your respective hotel to pick you up between 4:00 to 4:30, then will travel in our private transportation to Mollepata village (2 hours approximately) After your breakfast in Mollepata to get energy you will continue your journey towards Soraypampa (3900msnm) for 1 hour more, arriving in soraypampa, you will start your trek for 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately arriving to this amaizing site you will see the wonderful turquoise waters of Humantay Lake lay peacefully at the base of the picturesque Humantay Glacier and is one of the most stunning places in the Cusco Region considered as a sacred place in Incan mythology.
Pass By: Soraypampa Camping, Mollepata District, Anta 08645, Peru
After visiting this important place you will return to soraypampa. Soraypampa is the place where our next adventure will begin downhill bike ride, we will get ready and choose our bike, This ride is mostly downhill for beginners our activity will be for approximmately 1 hour and 30 min after we will take our transportation to came back to Mollepata village where we will have buffet lunch after lunch we will return to Cusco we will arrive in Cusco approximately 6:30pm.
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer,Please send us the name of your hotel in the city of Cusco and the name of the person under whom the reservation is made so that we can send you the details of your pick up.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.