Humantay Lake Full Day and see Salkantay snowy
Visit the Humantay Lagoon, a jewel of Cusco nature located on the way to the Apu Salkantay From the vilcabamba mountain range full of impressive landscapes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breafing one day before the tours
- Expert professional guide in hiking
- Tourist transport (Outbound and return)
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection, Calle Marques 219 Office 209 Second Floor, Cusco 08001 Peru
Day 1:Cusco- Laguna de Humantay-Cusco
This tour starts with pick-up from your hotel in Cusco between 4:30 am and 5:00 am, with tourist transportation we will go to the town of Mollepata located northwest of the city of Cusco where we will have time to have breakfast.
After our breakfast we continue our journey to Soraypampa, from this place climb through beautiful scenery with a wonderful view of this part of Cusco, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes we arrive to the wonderful Laguna Humantay (4,250 meters), where we will have an explanation of the place, the origin of this beautiful lagoon, a time to take photos and if possible to take a dip.
After our visit we will start the way back to Soraypampa, where our bus will be waiting for us, then we will go to Mollepata where we will have our Lunch.
This is the end of the Laguna Humantay tour, after lunch we will take the bus and we will go to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving around 06:30 pm to 7:30 pm, the transport will leave us in a place near the Plaza de Weapons.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Salkantay Trail, Peru
We will contemplate the majestic snow of Salkantay from the Humantay lagoon
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Beautiful Lagoon, located on the slopes of Salkantay
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
At this point we will have lunch and breakfast
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal light backpack
- Hiking shoes
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Hats or hats
- Personal medication
- Energy bars
- Sun glasses and plastic bag
- Photographic camera
- Extra money (soles)
- Rain poncho
- Rest well 1 day before the trek
- To do this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 1 day before for acclimatization.
- You must drink coca tea.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.