humantay lake one day tour
The majestic mountain of SALKANTAY MOUNTAIN is considered Gods protector and is currently the SIXTH tallest mountain in Peru at 6,284 masl /20,616 ft.. In the middle of the snow-capped mountains and herds of alpaca is the humantay lake.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- guide (english and spanish)
- Tourist transport to and from Cusco – Soraypampa – cusco (beginning of trek)
- Food 1 breakfast , 1 lunch.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Entry/Admission - Peru Travel Company srl
What's excluded :
- Hiking boots, Waterproof gloves, plastic Poncho
- 01 hat with neck and face protector.
- Cámara and extra battery
- Sun block: Factor 70 or more.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- 01 waterproof jacket.
- 01 waterproof trousers.
- Personal medication.
- Bottle of water or camelbak.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peru Travel Company srl, cuesta santa ana 702, Siete Cuartones 245, Cusco 08000, Peru
departure at 05:00 am
ends at 05:00 pm
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.