Hungarian Cooking Class with Central Market Hall Visit
Dive into the world of Hungarian cuisine with this 4-hour cooking class and market tour in Budapest. After walking through a local market with your guide, head to a professional kitchen to take a hands-on cooking class. Learn how to cook typical Hungarian dishes and then sit down to enjoy your 3-course creation with your fellow chefs and food lovers!
Learn about Hungarian food, how to cook the typical meals and then eat your creation!
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking ingredients
- Recipes that you can take with you after the course
- Chefs help
- kitchenware and utensils
- Use of aprons
- Refreshment (soft drinks)
- Lunch (what you cooked)
- Entry/Admission - Obuda
What's excluded :
- Public transport and/or transport to and from meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
During the market visit the guests will learn about the ingredients and the spices used in the Hungarian home cooking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obuda, III. District, Budapest Hungary
The cooking school is located in Old Buda where the cooking class and lunch will take place.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Fővám tér 6, 1056 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :chefparade cooking school, Budapest, Bécsi út 27, 1023 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mask is compulsory indoors and on public transport. Please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer as hand washing possibilities might be limited during the market visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.