Hungry Mary's Famous Beer and Chocolate Tour - Brussels
The #1 Food tour in Brussels on TripAdvisor!
Sample some of the best chocolates and the best beers.
Combining the two treasures of Belgium, an experience that really makes everyone happy!
This walking tour includes highlights of the city center with chocolate tastings from the most exclusive chocolate makers in Brussels, followed with a beer tasting session with an overview of all Belgian beers styles in bars and taverns around Grand Place.
You also get a 10% discount in two chocolate shops.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Friendly guide
- Walking tour of the city center
- Chocolate tasting tour in the most exclusive chocolate makers of Brussels (with a minimum of 12 different chocolates)
- Beer tasting session and overview of Belgian beer styles, in various bars and taverns of the city center (with a minimum of 6 different beers)
- Cheese and cured meats nibbles
- A 10% discount in two chocolate shops in the city center
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- We will first stop by in various chocolate shops, where you will try amazing samples.
Crunchy hazelnut, dark ganache, salted butter caramel, as well as ginger, tea, coffee, saffron or chili... Forget what you already know, because you’re going to be surprised!
Unique to Brussels, the chocolatiers are always experimenting with new flavors, textures and cocoa bean types.
The second part is a Belgian Beer tasting session that will take you to bars and taverns around Grand Place. It's a great way to discover small taverns and mix with locals.
You will sample beers that are all completely different and all specific to Belgium. You will also get to try some local cheese and cured meat paired with some beer.
Abbey beers, Trappists, Lambics, Krieks, Belgian IPAs, Triple Blonds, Double Browns... you name it!
During the tour, you will learn about the city history, discover hidden corners and wander off the beaten path.
At the end of the day, you will have met some nice, like minded, people and tasted some amazing chocolate and great beers.
The perfect combination for an afternoon in Brussels!
What's included :
• Friendly (sometimes funny) guide
• Walking tour of the city center with main highlights (Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Royal Galleries).
• Chocolate tasting tour in the most exclusive chocolate makers of Brussels (with a minimum of 12 different chocolates).
• Beer tasting session and overview of Belgian beer styles, in various bars and taverns of the city center (with a minimum of 6 different beers).
• Cheese and cured meats nibbles
• A 10% discount in two chocolate shops in the city center.
Departure Point :Chocopolis, Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 110, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Au Bon Vieux Temps, Sint-Nikolaasgang 8/4, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years old
- Tours are in English (other languages on demand)
- Bring an umbrella as weather can be weird in Belgium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.