Hunter Coastal Adventure Tour by Boat from Newcastle
CoastXP’s Adventure Tour is a premier offshore boating experience showcasing the magnificent Hunter coastline. Experience the breathtaking coastal scenery of Newcastle, with pods of resident dolphins, seabirds, turtles and other marine life. Enjoy the thrill as you cruise 30 kilometres down the Hunter Coast in comfort and safety on board CoastXP’s new custom-built vessel ‘Atmos’ to stunning Caves Beach and historic Catherine Hill Bay.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Including GST and booking fees
- Professional Guide
- Water and Juice
- Complimentary high-quality digital images of your trip
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any parking or transport fees
The tour begins inside Newcastle Harbour, we take in the sights before heading offshore for an adventure boat experience!
The tour travels along a nine-mile beach, passing moon island and sea caves on our way to Catherine Hill Bay. You will also get the opportunity to see Newcastle and Lake Macquarie from a completely unique angle, visiting some areas only accessible by water.
• CoastXP, Honeysuckle Drive Harbour Square Boat Dock, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300 Australia
Departure Point :3-3A Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 3 not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.